In Marseille, at the corner of Boulevard des Dames and Quai de la Joliette stood the former agency of the Compagnie Générale Transatlantique.
This Art Deco building, built in 1929 by the architect Gaston Castel, is characterized by its large façade and its remarkable ironwork by the Maison SUBES.
Our project is fully in line with the expression of minerality desired by this architect who designed many of the city's monuments: the listed facades and the Clock Tower are preserved and restored. It is designed by the Poissonnier Ferran agency.
In addition to its architectural quality, it is by its technicality that this project stands out, in particular due to the will to preserve certain historical elements - and sometimes classified! - of the operation: facades, monumental staircase, Clock Tower, chandeliers, telephone booth,...
Modern and ambitious, the building is also environmentally certified:
The building was acquired in June 2017 by a real estate company jointly owned by the OPCI Groupama Gan Pierre 1, the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations and the Agence Nationale pour la Rénovation Urbaine.
Le Castel it is :
A parking lot with 228 spaces
The Castel mixed operation consists of :