Eiffage Aménagement draws on more than 35 years of experience and is a preferred partner for local authorities seeking to develop their urban planning strategies. Whether the ultimate aim is to restructure city centres or create new neighbourhoods, Eiffage has the necessary insight and solutions to respond to complex issues. It excels in:
- Leading large-scale urban projects that combine housing, office space, retail outlets and public facilities to promote diversity.
- Bringing together urban stakeholders.
- Assisting local authorities in their choices from initial specifications and preliminary studies right through to delivery, and on an ongoing basis throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Anticipating economic, social, societal and environmental challenges by placing innovation and sustainable development at the centre of all projects.
The Eiffage Aménagement approach
- Work hand in hand with renowned architects, urban planners and landscape designers.
- Instigate a partnership approach with local authorities covering everything from project co-design to the reality of a new neighbourhood.
- Incorporate all issues related to corporate social responsibility with the help of Phosphore, the Eiffage sustainable urban development research programme, which focuses on the city of the future and new lifestyles.
Shaping the city of the future
- Providing solutions for challenges such as climate change, overcrowding, housing shortages, digital transition, changing lifestyles and ageing populations.
- Co-designing eco-neighbourhoods to improve quality of life.
- Promoting urban biodiversity by preserving ecosystems and resources; and bringing nature back to the heart of cities for the well-being of inhabitants.