Julien Denormandie, Minister responsible for City and Housing, renews his confidence in Nicolas gravit, Director General of Eiffage Aménagement, and Aude Debreil, Director General of the Établissement Public d'Aménagement de Sénart (EPA-Sénart), to chair and lead the Réseau National des aménageurs (RNA) in 2019. They will carry out this mission, which they already carried out in 2018.
In the continuity of the work led last year to build a program to answer the challenge of the environmental, energy, economic and land sobrieties in the manufacturing of the city in adequacy with the objectives of the bill MOOSE, they will have for mission:
- To pursue the piloting of the end of the working cycle 2018 within the framework of the annual established program;
- To build the annual program for 2019, then to pilot and to liven up the new working cycle which will result from it;
- To watch the capitalization and the distribution of the works 2018 and 2019, in particular through the web site of the RNA;
- To widen the audience of the network to mobilize all the types of planners on the whole national territory;
- To open the network to the departmental and regional services of the services of the State.
To do it, the RNA will keep benefiting from the support of the services of the Direction of the Housing environment of the Town planning and from the Landscape (DHUP) and from the Center of Studies and from expertises on the Risks, the Environment, the Mobility and the Arrangement (CEREMA).
Created in February, 2015, the National Network of the Planners groups more than 800 members: private and semi-public, public, operational actors of the arrangement and the town planning.
Place of capitalization, reflection and distribution of the operational practices, this network aims at the institution of a long-lasting partnership between the professionals of the arrangement, the State and the communities to favor the innovations and the evolutions in the public politics.