The Yvonne Godard swimming pool, which is very much awaited by the inhabitants of the 20th district of Paris, offers a wide range of facilities:
- a 25m (6-line) sports pool, 2m deep, equipped with a mobile bottom that, through a hydraulic system, can be wedged at different levels depending on the activities: aquabike, baby swimmers…
- a 25m learning and playful pool (4 lines)
- a wading pool of 50m² for the little ones,
- a solarium of 250m²,
- a roof terrace upstairs with a hanging garden
Eiffage Construction Equipement’s teams worked for 2 years to complete this multi-purpose equipment under a CREM (Conception-Réalisation-Entretien-Maintenance) contract for the City of Paris.
Part of a sustainable development approach, the project has been designed to anticipate future uses with the implementation of several innovations in terms of energy saving and production:
- 550 m² of photovoltaic sensors are installed on roofs producing self-consumed electricity.
- Rainwater recovery for watering 1,700 m² of green roof.
- Thermal blankets take place on the pools at night, allowing the aquatic centre to stand-by and save energy and water.
- A solar power plant on the roof produces 150 Mwh/year of electricity for all equipment.
- A boiler cogeneration module supplies heat and electricity to the building.
- The calories from the showers are collected to preheat the pools.
Energy and environmental performance of the pool meets the Exceptional Level HQE. Nine of the fourteen HQE targets are processed at the highest level of the repository.
- Anne HIDALGO - Mayor of Paris,
- Jean-François MARTINS - Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of sports, tourism, Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- Frédérique CALANDRA - Mayor of the 20th arrondissement,
- Philippe Kermorgant - director of Eiffage Construction Equipements,
- Marie-France Escoffier, exploitation manager at Eiffage Construction Equipements,
- Sébastien Naus, Deputy Operations Manager at Eiffage Construction Equipements,
- Yazid Moussa, construction work manager at Eiffage Construction Equipements.