The building, sold under a VEFA (sold before completion) agreement to HEMISPHERE and BROOKFIELD, was handed over on 11 March 2022 in the presence of Cédric Vallin, Chairman of Hémisphère, Olivier Pelat, Chairman of Européquipements, Philippe Content, Deputy Managing Director of Eiffage Construction, and Mathias Lalande, Regional Director for the Île-de-France region of Eiffage Construction. Located at 12-18-20-22 Boulevard Victor Hugo, it is part of Îlot 1A of the ZAC Entrée de Ville.
Three key points influenced the design of this large-scale project: the close proximity of the ring road, the preservation of a residential building at 14 Boulevard Victor Hugo and the urban character of the Place des Nations Unies.
Its more than 13,600 sqm are divided into :
- 3 basement levels including parking spaces for vehicles and motorised two-wheelers, a foyer, a wellness centre, a business centre and bicycle rooms;
- 8 elevated levels (R+7) with accessible terraces, comprising
- A company restaurant, a cafeteria, a concierge service and 2 entrance halls allowing the building to be divided on the ground floor;
- Offices designed so that each lot can be rented independently, with 2 lots per level.
Its remarkable architecture was designed by the Quadri-Fiore Agency and has been a rhythm for users of the north-western quarter of the Paris ring road since the start of construction. Designed as a large inclined glass sail with facades by Goyer, the project is bright and modern, facing the Paris Court of First Instance.
In addition to its architectural qualities, the project has environmental ambitions and has obtained NF HQE Bâtiment Tertiaire 2015 Excellent level certification, BREEAM International New Construction 2016 Excellent level certification and the Wiredscore Gold level label.
Congratulations to the teams for this beautiful delivery, and thanks to our partners:
- Architect: Agence Quadri-Fiore; Convergence (decorated areas)
- Owner: SAS Porte de Clichy (Eiffage Immobilier, Européquipements)
- General contractor: Eiffage Construction Tertiaire
- Facade builder: GOYER
- Investor: HEMISPHERE
- Tenant : BIC
- EQM : OASIIS
- FLUIDS : BARBANEL
- CONTROL OFFICE : SOCOTEC
- FACADES : INTERFACE
- ACOUSTICS : QCS SERVICES
- SSI : BATISS
- SPS : OMC
- Environmental engineering office : SOLER ENVIRONNEMENT