The teams of Eiffage Construction Grands Projets, Goyer and Eiffage Energie Systèmes ended the works of restructuring of the building Window for Groupama in The Defense after two years of works.
The offices buildingg Window, designed by the architecture cabinet KPF and SRA, was delievered last september following a large-scale construction site realized on the square of The Defense, over the shopping mall of "4 Temps", opened 7j/7. The RTE company settled its national headquater there.
The project was realized by three entities of the group Eiffage: Eiffage Construction Grands Projets, speaker in a company general, confided to Goyer, subsidiary of Eiffage Infrastructures, the realization of facades and to Eiffage Energie Systèmes the works of electricity.
The operation included the complete restructuring of the building Window on 7 floors and 150 meters long. On a surface of 44 000 m ², Window offers:
- 38 500 m² of renting surfaces of offices on 8 trays of more than 4 500 m² flexible,
- 368 posts by tray for a total capacity of 2 900 employees,
- An auditorium ERP of 250 places,
- 4 000 m² of spaces of businesses and restoration,
- parking spaces under the building and 159 places in the parking lot of Quatre Temps.
The building meets the requirements environmental certifications Excellent Breeam, HQE level and BBC Effinergie.
A warm congratulations to all the teams of Eiffage and our subcontractors for the implementation of this large-scale project.