Our Eiffage Construction teams will be carrying out the renovation of the Cité Haute in Sevran for Logirep. This complex project involves the renovation of 8 buildings comprising 499 homes spread over a surface area of nearly 37,000 m2, with the aim of improving the energy performance of the buildings from an E rating to a B rating. The entire project will be completed in December 2025.
The Cité Haute (also known as the Tours Marron) is a social housing complex built in the Sevran district of Montceleux/Pont-Blanc. It consists of 499 dwellings spread over 8 towers of 15 floors built in 1974-1975 by the social landlord Logirep, and is located near the Beau Sevran shopping centre, the Bernard Vergnaud business park and the RER B Sevran-Beaudottes station. The buildings are characterised by an original architecture typical of the 1970s, with offsets on some sides of the exterior façade.
The rehabilitation work will require the intervention of 76 workers during the peak period and will include
- Treatment of the building envelope, including the installation of ITE (thermal insulation of the walls from the outside), replacement of the external joinery and repair of the roof waterproofing;
- Repairing the common areas and replacing the equipment;
- The remodelling of the common areas;
- Refurbishment of the wet rooms of the flats;
- Asbestos removal.
An additional challenge is that our teams will be working on an occupied site, which means that particular attention will be paid to the safety of the occupants and the quality of use of the building. Good communication with users, particularly tenants, caretakers and associations, is the key to ensuring that the work goes smoothly. To this end, we have put in place a number of means of communication such as
- A tenant booklet allowing tenants to discover additional information;
- A public information meeting;
- Informative displays in the entrance halls;
- A complaints booklet allowing tenants and local residents to communicate their complaints;
- A telephone and physical hotline;
- A "Avis Locataire" platform for connected residents who want to follow current operations in real time;
- A dedicated contact person: the tenant relations assistant.
The project is part of a sustainable development approach and aims to achieve BBC Eiffinergie environmental certification.
Completion of the project is scheduled for the end of 2025. We wish our teams courage and success in meeting this impressive challenge!
Project manager: Logirep
Main contractor: M-A, Architects