After a year and half of works, Eiffage Immobilier delivers the real estate set Poseô, of a total surface of 5 600m ², located in a residential area of Carros near Nice. The residence was realized by meeting the requirements of the "the environmental quality of the arrangement and the construction executive in the plain of the Var " set up by the Operation of National Interest Eco-vallée.
Designed by the cabinet Dubois, Poseô respects the specificities of the region with soft colors and pastel facadesl which offer a game of shadows and transparencies by a system of light pergolae on terraces.
The residence Poseô contains 97 apartments among which 21 social renting housing, of the studio in T4, were distributed in 4 buildings going from R+3 to R+4.
Eiffage Immobilier fits Poseô in an ambitious approach of sustainable development by integrating it into the Reference frame of the Environmental Quality of the Ecovalley and certifying it Housing NF.
Real wages of well-being, these 2 commitments insure the future residents, the guarantee to benefit from a long-lasting residence:
- the consumptions in water are decreased thanks to hydro thrifty devices,
- materials are chosen for their environmental low impact and their sustainability,
- the orientation of buildings(ships) offers the best exposure to the sun and panoramic views on hills,
- an acoustic and visual comfort favor the well-being of the occupants,
- the collective places equipped for the selective sorting of household waste encourage and facilitate the valuation of waste.