The Grand Hôtel-Dieu in Lyon redevelopment project is the winner of the Pyramide d'Argent of the Lyon's Fédération des promoteurs immobiliers de la région lyonnaise for the Regional Grand Prix 2017.
On 5th May, Eiffage Immobilier and Generim were awarded, within the framework of the Pyramids d'Argent, for the reconversion project of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu in Lyon.
Eiffage Immobilier and Generim would compete in the "Grand Prix Régional" category.
The "Pyramide d'Argent" of the FPI Grand Prix Régional rewards the Grand Hotel-Dieu project, the most important operation for the private conversion of a historic monument in France.
The operation was carried out by the Eiffage group in association with Generim, the architect AIA Associates, Didier Repellin, chief architect of historic monuments, Jean-Philippe Nuel, architect-designer and Intercontinental IHG.
This award, the most prestigious of this competition, distinguishes the project for its strengths:
- The complex reconversion of a single heritage;
- Former hospital classified as a historic monument;
- A project that presents aesthetic and innovative qualities in terms of equipment and uses;
- A functionality contributing to the social integration and development of the city;
- The mixing of activities within the same place;
- The development of collective and private spaces with harmony and by putting them in the various components of sustainable development: environmental, social and economic;
- The opening to the public and the city, by 7 entrances and 8000 m² of courtyards, gardens and galleries;
- Environmental certification BREEAM - Bespoke, very good level.
Awarded at the regional level, the Grand Hôtel-Dieu project will now compete for the 2017 Golden Pyramid at the national level.