Promoted by Eiffage Immobilier and Coffim, the residence Line will be situated to Bagnolet, near Paris. It will be constituted of 98 apartments.
Marketed for the last month, housing will welcome their future owners in autumn, 2020.
The Real estate program Line takes advantage of the animation of the Gallieni district and the park Jean Moulin.
98 apartments on 15 floors go from the studio of 30 m ² to the 5 rooms duplex of 103 m ², decorated with balconies and with terraces for the greater part.
This operation is definitely modern because it includes:
- the integration of a digital home automation SmartHab in every apartment with a pack of connected objects to the Internet
- many features (alarm, detection of intrusion, thermostatic regulation of heating, a pilot of lighting, the electric consumption, high air quality)
- the easy and intuitive piloting via a mobile application.
Line will benefit from the NF certification Housing environment and will respect the RT 2012 (1).
Imagined by the architect Christian Marina (MP-A agency), this residence in the contemporary architecture distinguishes itself thanks to its esthetic originality:
- A dynamic facade all in rounded shape
- A facade adorned with a bright white filler
- Continuous balconies which wave on all the length of floors
- A roof brings down vegetated favoring the greenery on heights
Line is is located in the center of a modern district near the shops and the public transports. The mall Bel-Est as well as schools are also a few meters away.
Becoming the new economic and attractive district, the city also gives to its inhabitants several sports and cultural equipments as well as beautiful green spaces.
More informationd on: http://line-bagnolet.fr/