On 26 January 2017, Philippe Plaza, Director General of Eiffage Immobilier, Nicolas Gravit, Director of Eiffage Aménagement, Fayçal Douhane, Sub-Prefect for Seine-Saint-Denis, Tony Di Martino, Mayor of Bagnolet, Marc Brabant, President of Sofilogis, and Gonzague Noyelle, Director of Programme Management for Vilogia, laid the foundation stone for the new Blanqui sector in Bagnolet, Paris region, France.
As part of Bagnolet’s urban renovation to improve the living environment of the Les Malassis quarter and following a development permit obtained by Eiffage Aménagement in 2013 for a 1,7 hectare site, work has now begun on the Blanqui sector.
The new Blanqui sector will include:
- New public spaces including a landscaped square
- 241 new housing units for assisted purchase
- 154 new social housing units for rent
- 1 cohousing operation
- 2 shops
- Reconstruction of the Pêche d’Or infant school
- Construction of a new child-minding centre
- Transfer to a new site of the Bergerie des Malassis community goat farm that works with disabled children.
The first residents will be able to move in in the second quarter of 2018.
To find out more, view the Résidences Envie (link is external) currently being sold by Eiffage Immobilier.