In the development zone Parc d'Affaires in Asnières-sur-Seine, our Eiffage Immobilier teams, in co-promotion with Emerige, have just delivered lots A3/A4. Located between Avenue des Grésillons and Mail Anatoli Karpov, the project totals nearly 25,000 sq. m., including 322 housing units and a commercial base. The district's urban renewal is part of a vast area of change located between the major economic development centres of La Défense and Saint-Denis, hosting numerous urban projects on a metropolitan scale and the development of public transport infrastructures such as the Greater Paris metro.
Located to the east of Asnières-sur-Seine, the new Parc d'Affaires district is structured around a central park directed towards the banks of the Seine, is ambitious from an environmental point of view, and is linked to the new surrounding districts such as "Bords de Seine" in the same town.
Constituting a real living area (senior and student residences, shops, housing, offices, etc.), it is making great strides with this new delivery by our teams and Emerige.
Among these 6 buildings of 8 to 18 floors:
- 139 free housing units have been sold to Predica,
- 109 intermediate homes have been sold to In'li,
- 74 social housing units were sold to Seqens
- 2 basement levels with 350 parking spaces, a large retail space and 3 small shops complete the programme (sold to Fiminco).
The project was carried out in synergy with Eiffage Construction Résidentiel and was designed by ATELIERS 2/3/4/ and E-GET. The exterior features brick cladding and a façade made of anodised aluminium and brick.
The programme echoes our ambitious environmental approach, as does the neighbourhood as a whole, by being certified NF HABITAT HQE Excellent and labelled Effinergie +. It is also connected to the urban heating network.
The societal aspect is also present with the work of art "Europa's Dreams" by Johan Creten installed on site, as part of the "1 building, 1 work of art" charter signed with the Ministry of Culture, making art accessible to everyone on a daily basis.
Congratulations to the teams for this beautiful delivery, and thanks to our partners:
- Co-developer: Emerige Résidentiel,
- Control office and SPS coordinator: BTP Consultants,
- BET Fluids: CET Ingénierie
- BET Thermal: ELITHIS,
- Acoustic design: AIDA Acoustique,
- BET Structure: BES,
- AMO HQE : ALTO Ingénierie,
- Geotechnician: SOLER Conseil,
- AMO Dépollution : SOLER Environnement.