For Versailles Habitat and Grand Paris Habitat, Eiffage Construction will bring to a successful conclusion the energy rehabilitation of 1096 housing in 4 phases of work. The beginning of the works is planned at the end of the year 2018.
The operation of renovation, in busy site, will concern the following works:
- Insulation of the envelope of the building (facades, outside joineries, waterproofness)
- Creation or improvement of the housing ventilation
- Put in electric conformity of housing
- Replacement of individual boilers gas
- Embellishment of common areas
- Treatment of the surroundings and the reorganizations of halls
- Realization of 10 mural paintings
The amount of the works will rise at 19M€ HT and the building will be ready for the beginning of 2021.