In France and abroad, Eiffage Construction Grands Projects covers everything from initial studies to completion of complex projects, providing expertise in organising and managing exceptional projects in line with three key principles:
- Capitalising on experience.
- Ensuring tender proposals are effective and reliable.
- Controlling risks.
Eiffage Construction Grands Projects advantages
- A project management structure adapted to highly complex projects, such as turnkey projects requiring guaranteed performance standards and functionality.
- Operational teams involved in the preliminary study phase to validate technical choices, enable rolling-wave planning and ensure constant communication with customers.
- Specialist supervision for large-scale operations.
- Standardisation of project management methods so that all teams work with the same tools, thereby ensuring full control over operations.
Eiffage Construction Grands Projects has been actively involved in several showcase projects in and around Paris, including the Majunga Tower at La Défense, Société Generale headquarters in Val-de-Fontenay and renovations to the Grande Arche de La Défense.