The first stone of the construction site of the future EHPAD of Maule "La Mésangerie" was put on Wednesday, September 19th in the presence of Jean-Jacques Brot, Prefect of Yvelines, Pierre Bédier, President of the departmental advice of Yvelines, Christophe Devys, Managing director of the regional agency of Health, Laurent Richard, Mayor of Maule, Christian Giuganti, Managing director of LogiRys, Daniel Biard, President of the executive committee of the group Polylogis and Professor Claude Jeandel, the member of the Management Board of the "Partage & Vie" foundation.
It is to replace the former retirement home " le bon accueil Julien Quet " that is going to be built the establishment " La Mésangerie " in the municipality of Maule for LogiRys, subsidiary of the Group Polylogis, the specialist of accommodation for the elderly and the disabled women and the "Partage & Vie" foundation.
Eiffage Construction was chosen to realize the reconstruction works on a ground of 12 000 m ² with 21,30 m ² of living space by apartment. The establishment of 98 places will consist of seven units of life: four units will welcome elderly in loss of autonomy, two will be dedicated to the people affected by the Alzheimer's disease and one to the ageing disabled people.
The conception of spaces, designed by the agency Amellier - Dubois and Associated, was thought to offer to the residents a quality living environment:
- an access in ground floor to a winter garden,
- all of rooms are individual, whose every unity six communicators between them to welcome couples, with privative bathroom
- each unit possesses its own dining room,
- sitting rooms of relaxation will be at their disposal,
- a multi-purpose hall will allow to organize events,
- installation of equipment home automations to favor the autonomy of the residents and help the nursing staff (orders for the electric roller blinds and the lighting, the electronic locks near rooms, outside cameras of safety etc. …).
In addition, the creation of a business park and adapted care of 12 places is planned. It will be intended for the residents having behavior disorders which will benefit from social and therapeutic activities to maintain their autonomy in the day.
The teams of Eiffage Construction Yvelines will assure the construction for a delivery in December, 2019.