Sign up now! On Tuesday 9 February at 4pm, we will be hosting our second webinar (in French) dedicated to low carbon construction, this time on the theme of modular construction.
Our guests, experts and witnesses on this current subject in the world of construction and architecture, which is an integral part of the Eiffage Group's ambitious environmental strategy, will answer all your questions (which you can ask live!):
- Hervé Dhal, Development Director at Eiffage Construction Industries
- Maxime Jonckheere, Director of B3 Ecodesign
- Pascal Chazal, CEO Off-site Campus
- Frédérik Dain, CEO Hobo architecture
- Olivier Dehaese, Mayor of Acigné
- Christophe Dupuy, Buyer in the building category - ORPEA Group
- Jérôme Flot, Director of Soletdev's Solidaire Immobilier Solidaire
- Nigel Fraser, co-founder of Buildoffsite
- Josué Gillet, architect at 2A Design
Hosted by Gaby Olmeta, the program "Construction, the return of the modular?" will allow us to exchange on the modular construction market, its economic and environmental context, its actors and inspiring and concrete examples.
Register to meet us on February 9th: https://www.eiffage-construction-webinar.fr/