After a year's work by our Eiffage Construction Habitat Improvement's teams, the inauguration of the "Les Rives de l'Yvette" university residence took place in Bures-sur-Yvette in the presence of Alexandre Aumis, Managing Director of the CROUS de Versailles, Jean-François Vigier, Mayor of Bures-sur-Yvette, Alexander Grimaud, Deputy Prefect of the Palaiseau district, and Karine Julien-Elkaïm, Chairman of the Executive Committee of Groupe Polylogis.
Carried out for Logirep, the operation was the subject of an AOT (Authorisation to Occupy the Territory) for the CROUS of Versailles.
The rehabilitation and restructuring work of this university residence of 3 buildings consisted of :
- The energy improvement and aesthetic upgrading of the envelope
- The complete creation of fully equipped studios
- Renovation and restructuring of common areas and premises for common use
- Residentialisation of the plot (redefinition of spaces and urban development to make them more attractive and comfortable for the inhabitants)
They will enable 440 students to be accommodated in more suitable, more energy-efficient and more comfortable premises: a significant improvement in daily life! The renovation of the communal areas (sports hall, meeting room, digital space, etc.) will also play an active part in a dynamic community life!
The residence, ideally located at the heart of the University of Paris Saclay campus, in a remarkable wooded environment, is in the immediate vicinity of teaching and research sites, local shops and public transport.
Congratulations to the teams and thanks to our partners :
- Bures-sur-Yvette town hall
- CROUS of Versailles
- Atelier St Germain Architect
- BEA, PINGAT Group
- Brigitte ELBAZ Creator of Spaces
- Bio Concept Consulting