On a 2 hectare site in the Panouse area, which includes the castle of the same name built in 1871 and a 3,900 m² wooded area, the 9,214 m² project will include:
- A nursery home of 7,546 m² SDP with:
- 120 housings, of which 70 % of appartements
- 620 sq. m. of common service area: restaurant, lounge, activity rooms and hairdressing lounge
- Basement parking for residents and outdoor parking for visitors
- an out door swimming-pool
- 25 intermediate housings, Q2 to Q4, representing 1,668 m² PLS
In accordance with the “1 building, 1 work” charter signed by Eiffage Immobilier and the Ministry of Culture in December 2015, a work of art by the students of the Ecole Supérieure d'Art et de Design Marseille-Méditerranée will be installed in the heart of the restored French-language landscape park as part of the operation.
The delivery of this real estate complex is planned for the 2nd half of 2020.