Designed and realized by Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés, this operation includes the creation of offices and housing and the renovation of the station of the RER A and future station of line 15 of the Grand Paris.
Winner of this design contract by the City of Nogent-sur-Marne, Eiffage Immobilier managed the restructuring of the RER A station in Nogent-sur-Marne, which is part of the "Projet Urbain Cité Baltard" of the City.
In addition to this renovation, a new urban complex was created including:
- 7,400 m² of offices divided into 3 independent buildings,
- 146 dwellings on 3 buildings, of which 104 on accession and 42 on social assistance,
- 1,500 m² of shops and activities on the ground floor,
- 600 public-private parking spaces,
- 1,900 m² of RATP technical workshops related to the operation of RER A.
Several entities of the Eiffage group have been mobilized on this project:
- the work was carried out by the teams of Eiffage Construction Résidentiel,
- Eiffage Energie Systèmes has realized the electrical installations of the 3 office buildings,
- Goyer, a subsidiary of the Eiffage Group specialised in the design and implementation of aluminium and glass façades, has built the glass façades of the BE office building,
- Eiffage Route has made temporary external arrangements.
The restructuring of the Cité d'Affaires Nogent Baltard was a real challenge of high-tech construction with the creation of ametal structure bridge spanning the tunnel of the RER A station. This office building is supported by factory-fabricated beams and brought by exceptional convoys. In order not to disrupt RER A traffic, these beams were laid overnight on weekends. To limit vibrations in the office building, the building is supported by 900 spring boxes distributed on the floor floor of the building’s floor floor, thereby alleviating the vibrations caused by the passing of trains.