Last Thursday, Eiffage Construction inaugurated the industrial and real estate set "Ateliers Jourdan - Corentin - Issoire " located between the boulevard Jourdan, Father Corentin street and Tombe-Issoire street.
This innovative project of urban mixing, carried by the RATP, was built on a bus garage, creating a new district right in the middle Paris.
After 34 months of works, Olivier Genis, President of Eiffage Construction, inaugurated 102 000 m ² of constructions of " Ateliers Jourdan - Corentin - Issoire " with:
- Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris
- Catherine Guillouard, general President-Director of the RATP
- François Ravier, Commisionner; general Secretary de la préfecture de la région d'Ile-de-France
- Jean-Pierre Lecoq, regional Adviser of Ile-de-France reagion
- Marianne Louradour, regional director of the Caisse des Dépôts
Dating the end of the XIXth century, the center of bus of the Door of Orléans was modernized and enlarged in the middle of two hectares of space to realize new housing.
This new district in the 14th arrondissement includes from now on 660 new housing:
- 193 social housing carried by Logis-Transports,
- 108 private appartements promoted by Eiffage Immobilier,
- a residence of 365 student accomodations.
The urban complex will also house the new center of bus renovated (183 places), a nursery and a childcare center (96 cradles) taken care by the RATP and the City of Paris.
Three architects agencies (ASAA workshop, ELEX workshop and ECDM workshop) realized the design of work, playing on the superimposing of various levels to create vast bright spaces.
Roofs were fitted out with terraced gardens, on a surface of 7 300 m ² among which 600 m ² of shared gardens and space of urban agriculture.
300 collaborators of Residential Eiffage Construction Ile-de-France, Eiffage Construction Ile-de-France Tertiaire and Eiffage Construction Industries were involved on this large-scale project.