Eiffage Immobilier will build a new intergenerational Coocoon'Âges® residence called Vitruve in the town of Capinghem, located on the outskirts of Lille. The real estate program is integrated in the Humanicité neighbourhood, an environment adapted to develop the Cocoon'Âges® concept since this urban project offers a real mix that blends habitat, sanitary and medico-social structures, training centres, enterprises and services.
The Vitruve residence aims to offer a new quality of life to better live together with the Cocoon’Âges® intergenerational living concept. It will include:
- 22 social housing units, acquired in VEFA by the social landlord SIA HABITAT,
- 58 housing units, which began marketing in April 2019,
- a Projects house of 100 m².
Based on the skills of the social engineering company Récipro-cité, meetings are promoted in an easy-to-live and secure environment:
- The Maison des Projets is a shared space dedicated to the projects of the inhabitants. This place suitable for everyone and open to the neighbourhood contributes to exchanges and promotes the social link between all generations. Dedicated to various activities of the residence (DIY, festivities, readings, etc.), this common room allows to have an additional space, friendly and open to all.
- Cocoon'Âges' Book Services lists the local partner structures, for services at negotiated rates, such as home meal delivery, hairdressing, various aids… It favours short circuits as well as the social and solidarity economy.
- A “manager-facilitator” present to accompany and facilitate projects and initiatives of inhabitants (shared vegetable gardens, sports sessions, exchanges of services...).
Designed by the architecture firm MAES, the residence pays particular attention to the architectural and landscape issues of the site. In harmony with its surroundings, the residence opens on a green island heart and manages to create a perfect transition between city and countryside.
In a sustainable development approach, Vitruve combines comfort and energy savings. The building, labelled NF Habitat HQE with a RT2012-20% target, will be connected to the district heat network to provide heating and domestic hot water for the 80 housing units. The energy mix supplying the heat grid is 60% renewable energy.
This new success for Cocoon’Âges® is in addition to the more than 30 operations currently underway in assembly and development, confirming the relevance of this social innovation that is attracting more and more communities.