Eiffage Immobilier symbolically laid the foundation stone of the residential complex «Les Ateliers» in the Berriat district of Grenoble in the presence of numerous personalities. A model of urban diversity, this real estate program will house more than 20 social housing units, 231 homeownership units and one intergenerational Cocoon’Âges® residence with 41 units.
The real estate complex «Les Ateliers» takes place in the Berriat district, historic site of Grenoble, cradle of the CEMOI headquarters, former chocolate factory, and businesses of Grenoble Ganterie.
The city of Grenoble has the will to make this popular neighbourhood a place of social innovation that promotes the emergence of new forms of housing in the service of better living together.
This is why the «Les Ateliers» program received the Prix de la mixité urbaine at Pyramides d'Argent 2019 organised by the FPI Alpes. Indeed, habitat diversity is a priority given to this residence for its 6 buildings:
- 231 units are under home ownership with the possibility of Zero Rate Loans,
- 20 housing units are in social housing managed by Grenoble Habitat,
- 41 residences in Cocoon’Âges® with intergenerational habitat mix.
Designed by the architectural firm PATRIARCHE & CO, «Les Ateliers» combines modernity, elegance and sweetness of life. The design leaves plenty of room for light and the choice of quality materials brings thermal, acoustic and aesthetic comfort while meeting the RT 2012 and NF Habitat standards.
The realization of this operation confirms the relevance of the model of intergenerational residences Cocoon'Âges®, created in partnership with the social engineering company Reciprocro-Cité. About 30 operations are in assembly and development at the end of 2018.
People present at the ceremony:
- Eric PIOLLE, Mayor of Grenoble,
- Maryvonne BOILEAU, President of Grenoble Habitat,
- Luc VERGONJEANNE, Regional Director of Eiffage Immobilier Centre-Est,
- Serge LE BOULCH, Director General of Récipro-Cité,
- Jean-Loup PATRIARCHE, Architect.